Skip to content
- Tell me about yourself – Say introduction
- Do you have an experience? – For first jobs/ Entry Jobs – helping family, house work, volunteering/ helping, your own place.
- What skills do you have? – Bilingual speak two languages – patient, hard worker – customer service/ talk to people – good behavior – subject skills, math, writing.
- Give me to reasons why I should hire you for this job? – Willing to work extra hours – Willing to learn new skills – I really like _____ because/ I’ve always loved _____ because _____.
- When can you start and when are you available? – As soon as possible. – After School, weekends.
- Have good posture/ straight back not playing etc.
- Ask the interviewer questions.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Be respectful to everyone in the room.
- Do not talk negatively.
- Say stories that relate to your experience.